We checked in with local Chittenden County lawmakers to see how the legislative bridge session was going. Here are their responses/opinions, edited for length.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Police identify three who died in South Burlington
- $100,000 reward is offered for Stowe arson information
- Lodge a little longer: Commodores switching rooms to apartments
- Jenna’s Promise and recovery center “match made in heaven”
- As COVID-19 metrics worsen, Billings officials say 'large outbreaks' in schools have been prevented
- Trunk or Treat is back in Hardwick
- Outside in: Eateries plan for dining post patio
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Oct. 11 - Oct. 15
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Oct. 11-17
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 9-15
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.