As featured on
Community members of all ages took the plunge, including teams from South Burlington High School and the All-Starz team from Frederick H. Tuttle Middle School, which raised close to $13,000 and was noted as being the largest middle school team in Vermont.
- Police cracking down on vehicles passing buses
- Minimum wage boost to $12.55 passes House
- Episcopal rector in Stowe moonlights as ‘Zamboni Man’
- What now in Lamoille South school drama?
- Authorities await Headley’s return from Jamaica
- Storm snarls roads, knocks out power
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Waterbury Ambulance Service runs out of room, looks for new home
- Committee forms to contest school $209.6 million proposal
- Dozens ask state for better solutions
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.