Dom Marabella, a beloved member of the South Burlington school community, turned 90 on Sunday, Jan. 10. To celebrate the milestone, South Burlington High School administrators stretched the fete over a weekend, providing cake with lunch, putting 90 or more balloons in the school lobby, encouraging people to take a “selfie” with a cardboard cutout of the man himself and more, according to South Burlington High School’s Facebook. Friends left birthday wishes online, too.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe fire chief suspended amid criminal allegations
- Lamoille South school district severs Wrend’s contract
- Accused Stowe arsonist released despite bail request
- Old Peoples Academy bleachers find new life
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Jan. 10 - 16
- Banner days over for Trump fan
- Car chase ends in four arrests
- Empty lot and memories remain of gas station
- Stowe arsonist arrested
- Hinesburg police team up with community outreach
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.