Timothy and Pamela Pickering of Richmond, Vermont are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebecca Lindsay Pickering to Douglas Franzoni Jr, son of Douglas and Christine Franzoni of South Burlington. Pickering is a graduate from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is completing her graduate studies in Public Health at the University of New England. She is employed with University of Vermont Medical Health Center. Dr. Franzoni graduated Magna Cum Laude from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and is employed with Hannaford Pharmacy. A September 2017 wedding is planned.
- What it’s like to get the test
- Shooting under investigation
- CVU plans ‘drive-in’ graduation
- Masks in Stowe required, sort of
- Hundreds of cars, thousands of people
- Creativity during crisis
- Former UVMMC doctor jailed by feds for child porn charges
- Emails show board uproar over grading
- It’s true: Anyone can get a test
- South Burlington businesses get back on their feet
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.