Kelly Kendall, children’s librarian for the South Burlington Public Library, puts together hundreds of summer reading bags for readers of all ages as the library continues its gradual reopening. Beginning July 17, the library will be open Mondays and Fridays, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., and Wednesdays, 11 a.m.-6:30 p.m. For more information on safety guidelines including wearing masks and ongoing curbside pickup, visit southburlingtonlibrary.org/covid-19.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Back to school: Sixth-grade style in Hyde Park
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Stowe should rethink its link to booze, substances
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Sept. 6-12
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Sept. 4-10
- Jenna’s Promise: Housing, jobs for those recovering from drug epidemic
- Back to school: First days and one-ways from an 11th grader
- Morristown Police Department statistics, Sept. 4-10
- Back to school: ‘Heavy D’ takes learning to new heights
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.