The South Burlington School District has leased six tents for three months to enable outdoor learning and lunch periods. The tents are event-style with roll down sides. The district paid $42,000 to lease the tents and has recorded the expense as COVID-19 related. District officials hope the cost will be reimbursed through the Coronavirus Relief Fund.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
Issue Date: Wednesday, November 25
Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26-27.
- Police identify three who died in South Burlington
- Trunk or Treat is back in Hardwick
- Jenna’s Promise and recovery center “match made in heaven”
- $100,000 reward is offered for Stowe arson information
- Outside in: Eateries plan for dining post patio
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Oct. 11-17
- Firefighter says city won't cover sick time battling COVID-19, and now he can't go back to work. Here's why.
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 9-15
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Oct. 11 - Oct. 15
- Vermont State Police
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.