Seventh graders Owen Seremeth and Brayan DelleChiaie prepare for their project about taste vs. smell for the annual Frederick H. Tuttle Middle School Science Fair March 25 and 26. The event gives students opportunities to investigate subjects that interest them, such as wind turbines, what makes or breaks basketball foul shots, the connection between colors and emotions and taste and smell. Winning projects go on to the Vermont State Science Fair March 28. Submitted by Elisabeth Bickford Wells for FHTMS PTO.
- Edwards records in sex case cannot be sealed
- Stowe boys basketball hosts playoff game Tuesday
- Four times as loud
- Wrend’s contract renewed
- 10-4: Shelburne Police ask for new radio system
- Harwood school district teachers face layoffs, job reassignments
- Bad tweet got zoning admin bad letter
- Charges filed against former officer; SBPD opens internal investigation
- Jeffersonville man found with guns, 400 pounds of ammo ordered held
- School dance themes outdated, old-fashioned
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.