South Burlington high schoolers danced and ate and played cornhole at prom last Saturday — in person! The students dressed up and settled their face masks into place to attend the milestone dance May 22, under some decorated tents at the high school where a surprise ice cream truck awaited.
Fourth of July
Celebrate the Fourth of July with an ad in our July 1st issue.
Early deadlines are in effect for advertising and editorial submissions; submit materials by Thursday, July 1 (for the July 8th issue). Please call for details. Our offices will be closed Friday, July 2, to observe the holiday.
- Police officer admits DUI charge, faces two-week unpaid suspension
- VTrans launches campaign to keep trucks out of Notch
- Stowe aims for peak play
- Land trusts to conserve Stowe’s Ricketson Farm
- Stowe Police Department statistics, May 30-June 5
- Morristown Police Department statistics, May 28-June 3
- Out of the shadows: Walker accuser speaks out
- Cambridge driver hurt in one-car crash
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, June 4-10
- Johnson village manager resigns
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.