We asked a group of Chamberlin School students what they were most grateful to have this holiday season. Food was on the mind of some as festive treats are in the works, but we were impressed with the wide variety of answers and beautiful drawings we received.
I am thankful for ...
food, shelter, my family, Earth, my friends, my mom, and brother for teaching me origami, my house, family, food, friends, my fish Fritz, my life, hockey and holidays, books, my life (not the game), school family and friends and my life, and Christmas and pets, my dog Lucia, the world.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe grocery store employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Lacrosse tourney canceled after public criticism
- CVSD Diversity Director out after less than a week
- Sandra J. Bowen
- Stowe firefighters control major propane leak
- Morristown music makes comeback; road work approved
- Weird science: Morristown painter’s cheerily psychedelic ‘Mindscapes’ stem from an orderly mind
- Flash! First car goes over Smugglers Notch
- Restaurant shakes its last Malt; popular hangout is razed
- After clash, Craftsbury residents want to come together
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.