(BPT) - Millions of fans have pledged their love to the Kansas City Chiefs, but none have actually pledged their love with a wedding on the GEHA Deck at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium until now. Jordyn Burnidge and Chad Clauser won the chance to be the first couple married at a Chiefs home game through a contest conducted by Helzberg Diamonds.
- Vail stock falls: Capacity, staffing problems at Stowe
- Man found guilty of sexually abusing daughter for years
- Harvey C. Reed
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- Varnum Library: Former director threatens legal action
- Can it be true? Stowe’s Friday Program turns 70
- 2022: Stowe Winter Carnival carves up town
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
- Stowe Winter Carnival marks 47 years: Gar Anderson, who led its revival, dies
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.