Chad Hollister and bandmate Primo play a rolling concert Saturday night on the streets of Morrisville. Since the pandemic canceled a lot of concerts, Spruce Peak Performing Arts is bringing the concerts to the streets. Information: sprucepeakarts.org/drive-by-concert-series.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stagecoach Road down to one lane this week
- South Burlington detective resigns, Matott fired from Winooski
- Restaurant shakes its last Malt; popular hangout is razed
- Stowe's Fourth of July fireworks back on schedule; ice rink can open
- Carol Good
- Lamoille County rings in the Fourth
- Pellet gun, not rifle, used in Wolcott incident
- Remorse helps Elmore man avoid prison in drug case
- Wrend appeals 175k in legal fees
- Homicide eyewitness jailed again in drug case
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.