Amid jacked up real estate prices and a severe inventory shortage, there were 61 households in Lamoille County — 102 people, including 20 children — without a home this winter.
As featured on
Wendy was one of several speakers last week at an event at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Stowe who shared stories of homelessness and housing insecurity, stories as diverse as the people telling them.
- Resort fined for zip line crash that killed employee
- Lamoille students testify on sports harassment
- Stowe Cider denied live music permit, kitchen approved
- A Scheuermann thing: Stowe rep says no to re-election
- Eden resident becomes mud season savior
- John M. Clark Sr.
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, April 29-May 5
- Lamoille softball sees miraculous comeback win
- Morristown Police Department statistics, April 29-May 5
- Lamoille County Court report, weeks of April 25-May 2
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.