Unable to play video
Greg Stefanski chants "Heck no, we won't go!" over his bullhorn to a protest crowd gathered along the streets of downtown Johnson on Sunday. Participants were objecting to a proposal to shut down Northern Vermont University-Johnson.
As featured on
Which came as more of a shock? The plan announced Friday to almost immediately close colleges in Johnson, Lyndon and Randolph or the withdrawal of that plan late Wednesday morning.
Businesses, town government and employees face tough times if the Northern Vermont Universit…
- What it’s like to get the test
- Shooting under investigation
- CVU plans ‘drive-in’ graduation
- Masks in Stowe required, sort of
- Hundreds of cars, thousands of people
- Creativity during crisis
- Former UVMMC doctor jailed by feds for child porn charges
- Emails show board uproar over grading
- It’s true: Anyone can get a test
- South Burlington businesses get back on their feet
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.