As featured on
Georgia Reed is 22 years old now, the same number of years — to the week — that have passed since her mother, Pam Cole Connell, died in a car crash on Route 100 near the Stowe/Waterbury town line. Three-week-old Georgia was a passenger on her first outing from home.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- As COVID cases rise, local ski areas shift guidelines
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
- John ‘Jack’ Hayden
- Selectboard orders vice chair to fix apartment or face fines
- Elmore post office could face closure
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
- The Manor suffers COVID outbreak
- Can it be true? Stowe’s Friday Program turns 70
- Omicron pressures schools
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.