With more than a foot of snow from last week’s storm — and a couple of dustings after — Stowe looks the way the Ski Capital of the East is supposed to. The mountains have recovered from that crushing thaw and heavy rain a month ago. Stowe and Sugarbush resorts are reporting 100 percent of trails open, and Bolton and Smugglers’ Notch Resort are not far behind.
- Judge dismisses superintendent’s argument of immunity
- Report: Glider that crashed lacked proper seat belts
- Hinesburg first responders isolate after COVID-19 exposure
- Picking up needle and thread to fill face mask deficit
- Crowds lead to shutdown of uphill access
- Historic building receives a reprieve
- Region, local agencies brace for virus impact
- Waterbury: Some fees waived, Main Street on track
- Stowe police statistics March 21-28
- Two Lamoille girls named basketball all-stars
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.