Gowns, bow-ties and masks to match. That was the sartorial theme for the Peoples Academy prom, held this past Saturday.
The prom itself was at the school, but photographer Gordon Miller stopped by the Maple Haus, where a small group of students got ready, donning their attire, getting their hair done and posing for pictures with their parents beaming.
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, May 21-27
- Out of the shadows: Walker accuser speaks out
- Stowe aims for peak play
- Land trusts to conserve Stowe’s Ricketson Farm
- Dana Charles Spaulding
- South Burlington High school graduation parade route announced
- South Burlington prof retires from UVM after 50 years
- Jeffersonville woman killed in car accident
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, May 28-June 3
- Tractor-trailer stuck in Notch: Two down, how many more to go?
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.