Rip Keller has accepted the post of organist and choir director at St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church of Hardwick. Keller studied choral conducting and arranging at Harvard and the Longy School of Music, and has since co-founded a choral group, directed a church choir in Mexico, wrote for magazines, was a freelance translator for the State Department and international bodies such as the U.N., spent time in Chile, married a Chilean woman, and lives with her and their daughter in Walden. He continues writing and translating, as well as creating, playing and recording music.
- Wrend’s contract renewed
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Edwards records in sex case cannot be sealed
- Harwood school district teachers face layoffs, job reassignments
- What now in Lamoille South school drama?
- Duxbury taxes could increase 50 percent
- Police cracking down on vehicles passing buses
- Jeffersonville man found with guns, 400 pounds of ammo ordered held
- Episcopal rector in Stowe moonlights as ‘Zamboni Man’
- Lamoille County Superior Court
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.