Lamoille Valley Dance Academy dancers — from left, Valerie Grivalsky, Keira Walker, Willa Johnson, Olivia Owen and Ellie Carlson — are attending the Burklyn Ballet summer program at Northern Vermont University-Johnson after auditioning in January. Valerie Grivalsky is from Hyde Park and the other girls are from Morrisville. The entire Burklyn program runs for six weeks. Most dancers are awarded a two-week stint, with a different theme every two weeks. Each week ends in a performance Saturday at 8 p.m. at the university’s Dibden Center for the Arts.
- Lodge a little longer: Commodores switching rooms to apartments
- Anti-trans money funds two local candidates
- Lee H. Gonyaw
- Marilyn (Jean) Smith
- Lamoille County cleaves together
- As COVID-19 metrics worsen, Billings officials say 'large outbreaks' in schools have been prevented
- Money talks in local House races
- Rosalie Mary Stoddard Fuller
- Stowe boys golf wins state title
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 1-8
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.