There weren't in-person meetings Tuesday, Town Meeting Day in Vermont, due to the pandemic, but there were still glimpses of tradition.
- Town Meeting Day: Stowe votes early, approves spending
- Town Meeting Day: Few surprises at annual expression in democracy
- Voters pass Lamoille school budgets
- Towns reports give annual shout-outs to local stars
- Changes to council, school board in South Burlington
- Shelburne to buy land for rescue squads’ new base
- Hinesburg voters opt for town manager form of government
- Voters shoot down Charlotte’s two development proposals
- School district’s $85 million budget heartily approved
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Broken faith: State suspends funeral director
- Jesse Williams
- Vandalism suspect caught on camera
- Stowe High principal search down to two
- Merger divorce? Not so fast, lawyer for state says
- ‘I’m not here to be the park bully’
- Wrend goes to Stowe: School board balks at its leader fielding questions
- It’s alive! Scholar making ‘real’ bots
- Two men charged with sexually assaulting minors
- Donna L. Earle
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.