Almost 40 young creatives sent in a variety of responses to our coloring page, asking what they were thankful for in this unusual, tumultuous year.
The youngest child to participate was just two years old.
We learned that local kids are thankful for their families, friends, teachers, trees, rivers, pets, Thanksgiving, holidays, a roof over their heads, nature, life, animals, food water, hope, not being sick, getting closer to a COVID-19 cure, sharing dinner with loved ones, God, the inhabitants of both heaven and earth, a minivan and ... a unicorn cake.
We’re thankful for all those things, too, and for everyone who drew, colored and wrote in.
Congratulations to the winners!
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe fire chief suspended amid criminal allegations
- Lamoille South school district severs Wrend’s contract
- Accused Stowe arsonist released despite bail request
- Old Peoples Academy bleachers find new life
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Jan. 10 - 16
- Banner days over for Trump fan
- Hinesburg police team up with community outreach
- Car chase ends in four arrests
- Empty lot and memories remain of gas station
- Stowe arsonist arrested
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.