- Marijuana sales in Waterbury? Opinions vary
- Restaurant recovering from big sewage snafu
- Shelburne felon wants off early from federal supervision
- Vermont State Police
- Stowe business takes its idea to ‘Shark Tank’
- Downtown mural planned in Waterbury
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics Nov. 15-28
- Resort is keeping its focus local; ‘We want to be the best’
- Wife arrested in connection with Auclair murder
- Lamoille County Superior Court
Christmas/New Year Deadlines and Office Closures
Issue Dates: December 19 and 26, and January 2
For BOTH the December 19 and 26 issues, ads are due Thursday and Friday, December 12-13, at noon. All editorial materials are due Friday, December 13, at noon. For the January 2 issue, ads are due Thursday and Friday, December 26-27, at noon. All editorial materials are due Friday, December 27, at noon. Our offices will be closed Wednesday, December 25, and Wednesday, January 1.
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.