Details for PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. Seeking person skilled with computers for busy law office in Waterbury, Vermont. Assist staff and clients with wide variety of transactions and tasks. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits. Excellent place to work. Reply to Robyn Desrochers - Robyn@waterburystowelaw.com, Darby Kolter & Nordle, LLP.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Lodge a little longer: Commodores switching rooms to apartments
- Anti-trans money funds two local candidates
- Lee H. Gonyaw
- Marilyn (Jean) Smith
- As COVID-19 metrics worsen, Billings officials say 'large outbreaks' in schools have been prevented
- Police identify three who died in South Burlington
- Money talks in local House races
- Lamoille County cleaves together
- Stowe boys golf wins state title
- Rosalie Mary Stoddard Fuller
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.