Details for PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. Seeking person skilled with computers for busy law office in Waterbury, Vermont. Assist staff and clients with wide variety of transactions and tasks. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits. Excellent place to work. Reply to Robyn Desrochers - Robyn@waterburystowelaw.com, Darby Kolter & Nordle, LLP.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
Issue Date: Wednesday, November 25
Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26-27.
- Police identify three who died in South Burlington
- $100,000 reward is offered for Stowe arson information
- Jenna’s Promise and recovery center “match made in heaven”
- Trunk or Treat is back in Hardwick
- Outside in: Eateries plan for dining post patio
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Oct. 11-17
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 9-15
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Oct. 11 - Oct. 15
- Vermont State Police
- Nearing two years of interim zoning, a look at project plans
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.