Details for WEST BRANCH & RIVER ROAD APARTMENTS
WEST BRANCH & RIVER ROAD APARTMENTS in Stowe are currently accepting applications for housing for low income individuals, families, seniors, and the disabled. Income limits do apply. Rent is 30% of income, and includes all utilities except cable television and telephone. Please call 802-253-9314, email: Heidi@heidischeuermann.com, or write to Allegro Properties, 276 Mountain Road, Stowe, Vermont, 05672. Equal Housing Opportunity.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Suspected U-Mall shooter arrested in Florida
- Who’s on the ballot?
- Bobcats on the go show cycle of life
- Skier dies after crash at Stowe Mountain Resort
- Shelburne show paves the way for ‘Snowflake Man’
- Support bill to ban trapping, bear hounding
- Meet the candidates for Cambridge Selectboard
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Feb. 14-20
- Anti-merger advocates eye Stowe-only district
- Climb to glory: U.S. Army alive and well
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.