Details for Lot 3 Lassiters Lane, Waterbury, VT
Exceptionally beautiful 2.02 acre parcel with southern exposure and overlooking fields - and views of Camels Hump, Sugarbush Valley and the Green Mountain Range. Easily accessible location and possible access to Thatcher Brook. Ideal for horses. Road and electric are in place. Permitted for a 5 bedroom home. Town and state wastewater permits in place. Additional land is available for purchase. Located at the end of the development road for privacy. Owner is a licensed realtor.
- Lot Size
- 2.02 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Broken faith: State suspends funeral director
- Jesse Williams
- Vandalism suspect caught on camera
- ‘I’m not here to be the park bully’
- Wrend goes to Stowe: School board balks at its leader fielding questions
- Stowe High principal search down to two
- Merger divorce? Not so fast, lawyer for state says
- It’s alive! Scholar making ‘real’ bots
- Two men charged with sexually assaulting minors
- Donna L. Earle
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.