Details for 56A Butternut Lane, Stowe, VT
Butternuts new construction, in a location that cant be beat! Just off the Mountain Road, equidistant between the mountain and the village, with close proximity to the bike path make this town home an ideal property for whatever your needs - a vacation property, ski home, or full-time residence. On the first floor you will find an open kitchen, dining and living open floorplan, with winter ski trail views through generously-sized windows. Completing the main floor is a master suite, mud-room, laundry area and powder room. Upscale finishes include hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and tile bathroom floors. Upstairs there is plenty of room for family or friends who come to visit with three additional bedrooms and an additional full bath. This 2,700+/- square foot town home, with an unfinished basement (the builder could finish for extra living space) offers todays buyer new construction and view, next to Stowes Little River, and proximity to all that Stowe has to offer at an affordable price!
- Mls Id
- Wrend’s contract renewed
- Police cracking down on vehicles passing buses
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Edwards records in sex case cannot be sealed
- Harwood school district teachers face layoffs, job reassignments
- Minimum wage boost to $12.55 passes House
- What now in Lamoille South school drama?
- Duxbury taxes could increase 50 percent
- Episcopal rector in Stowe moonlights as ‘Zamboni Man’
- Jeffersonville man found with guns, 400 pounds of ammo ordered held
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.