Details for 84 Birch Road, Stowe, VT
Truly a recreational paradise, this impressive chalet-style Stowe home is located in the desirable Notchbrook neighborhood where it enjoys close proximity to Stowe Mountain Resort, Vermont Land Trust lands, Bingham Falls and the Adams Camp property. This fully furnished and inviting home opens into a large living space with grand, floor to ceiling windows that bring in the light and beauty of the surrounding outdoors. Enjoy cozying up to the fire with a book on a cold winters day or while playing a game with the family. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy that same fire while cooking or seating guests at the dinner table. After a day in the elements take a relaxing sauna to heal those aching muscles. An office or media room are good choices for the space that sits above the main living area and looks out on the kitchen/dining area. The master bedroom en-suite occupies its own wing with a soaking tub. offering yet another way to relax after a long day on the slopes. The other three bedrooms and sauna reside on the lower level, along with a full bathroom, and storage room. This property makes for a great home base for those who want to be close to hiking, biking, skiing, and snowshoeing, or if swimming and tennis are your thing enjoy the private Notchbrook pool and tennis courts. No matter what you enjoy the most, this property is ideally located and designed for comfort and entertaining. Offered furnished and equipped with some exceptions.
- Lot Size
- 5 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Hiker drowns at Bingham Falls
- ‘World class’ detox clinic breaks ground in Stowe
- Ex-Shelburne manager placed on leave, charged, in Mass.
- Restaurant sues sewage company for $2.5 million
- Johnson Fire Department says no to Black Lives Matter flag
- Dave Sequist, ‘epitome of a country vet,’ dies
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
- Jenna’s Promise: Housing, jobs for those recovering from drug epidemic
- Local gunshot ends in midwest arrest
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.