Details for 64 Pleasant Street, Hardwick, VT
Well cared for home with some recent updates. One bedroom, full bath, living room and eat in kitchen/dining on the main level with a 3 bedroom, full bath, kitchen, living/dining on the 2nd level with separate entrance apartment. Only one doorway separating the two and easily be converted back to a single family. New mudroom/laundry room, two car convenient attached garage. Lovely lot with perennials, shrubbery and fencing.
- Lot Size
- 0.25 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe fire chief suspended amid criminal allegations
- Lamoille South school district severs Wrend’s contract
- Accused Stowe arsonist released despite bail request
- Old Peoples Academy bleachers find new life
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Jan. 10 - 16
- Banner days over for Trump fan
- Car chase ends in four arrests
- Empty lot and memories remain of gas station
- Hinesburg police team up with community outreach
- Stowe arsonist arrested
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.