Details for 60 McLane Road, Stowe, VT
Close to Mount Mansfield, Covered Bridge Condominiums represent luxury, with wilderness at your doorsteps! This large, 3 bedroom unit was completed in 2005, and feels like new. The spaces are very comfortably sized. The main level has fireplace, three season porch, dining room and eat in kitchen. There is a laundry and half bath. Upstairs has two large bedrooms and two baths. The lower level has a bedroom with a bath en suite, a large game room, and a room for ski tuning. It is situated near the end of a cul de sac. NEW ROOF! CB PIII owns the lawn area between unit 33 and the Wildewood Project!
- Lot Size
- 10 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- From broken back to buck
- Doctor: One death, 56 cases in COVID-19 outbreak at Martinsburg nursing home
- Power lines, poles gone from Stowe’s Main Street
- Plea for restaurant rescue comes from mayors in Winston-Salem, across the Triad
- County homeless shelter opens without permit
- First tracks: Stowe Mountain Resort's opening day 2020
- Vermont State Police
- Lamoille County gets $300k to tackle first-to-worst unemployment
- Icing call: COVID closes Stowe Arena to rec leagues
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Nov. 15-21
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.