Details for 48 Wildlife Road, Stowe, VT
When you drive into the beautifully landscaped sanctuary of Stonybrook, you will feel right at home. Unit 53 is highlighted by a newly renovated mud room and laundry room, providing a stunning entrance into this townhouse style condo. Wood and gas burning fireplaces, central A/C , 2 decks to enjoy the views, open floor plan, detached 1 car garage and a basement for storage. Amenities at Stonybrook include two Pools, Tennis Courts, fitness center, no worrying about landscaping or snow removal and of course, firewood delivered to your door for cozy fires after a day on the mountain . A great location, all situated right off the Stowe Recreation Path. Mountain Bike trails out your back door and beautiful mountain views are just of the perks of living in Stonybrook. An ideal place to retreat full or part time.
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Hiker drowns at Bingham Falls
- ‘World class’ detox clinic breaks ground in Stowe
- Ex-Shelburne manager placed on leave, charged, in Mass.
- Restaurant sues sewage company for $2.5 million
- Johnson Fire Department says no to Black Lives Matter flag
- Dave Sequist, ‘epitome of a country vet,’ dies
- Local gunshot ends in midwest arrest
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Windridge Trails offer easy, varied terrain
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.