Details for 404 Patnoe Farm Drive, Hyde Park, VT
Ondine, or Queen of the Lake, is located south of the Green River Reservoir, a 5500 acre State Park and scenic, very private lake. The Reservoir excludes motor boats making this water body perfect for swimming, kayaks and canoes. Ondine is a compond of 4 separate buildings... an octagon home with a must have foyer, office, stone fireplace, gourmet kitchen, 3 bedrooms. Close by is a 2 car garage with a studio apartment. The guest cottage has living/dining, 2 bedrooms, with a loft and a full kitchen. Nearby is a 2 car garage with a 1 bedroom apt and sleeping loft, living room, dining room and kitchen. The boathouse was strategically built for crew boats. This property lends itself to be perfect for a family getaway for complete privacy! The views are spectacular to the lake and cant be beat!
- Lot Size
- 15.90 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Broken faith: State suspends funeral director
- Jesse Williams
- Vandalism suspect caught on camera
- ‘I’m not here to be the park bully’
- Stowe High principal search down to two
- Wrend goes to Stowe: School board balks at its leader fielding questions
- Merger divorce? Not so fast, lawyer for state says
- It’s alive! Scholar making ‘real’ bots
- Two men charged with sexually assaulting minors
- Donna L. Earle
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.