Details for 36 Church Street, Waterville, VT
This vintage village home in Waterville Village reflects simpler times of years gone by. Home sweet home on a small level lot with an attached barn, just down the road from the Lamoille river, steepled church and a classic Vermont covered bridge. This sweet home offers all you need an updated kitchen, open floor plan, full bath, 2 bedrooms and a large studio /family room. A newer brick chimney and the whole house has been insulated and sheetrocked under the current ownership.
- Lot Size
- 0.12 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Doctor: One death, 56 cases in COVID-19 outbreak at Martinsburg nursing home
- Plea for restaurant rescue comes from mayors in Winston-Salem, across the Triad
- From broken back to buck
- Morristown dog park is now open
- Power lines, poles gone from Stowe’s Main Street
- County homeless shelter opens without permit
- First tracks: Stowe Mountain Resort's opening day 2020
- Lamoille County gets $300k to tackle first-to-worst unemployment
- Icing call: COVID closes Stowe Arena to rec leagues
- Police: Medical issues lead to crash
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.