Details for 356 Tenney Hill Road, Hyde Park, VT
An Amazing property. So much attention to detail on the exterior as well as the interior. This home has been well cared for. When you arrive you will see immaculate grounds all around you, and the mountain views are stunning. The living area is open to the kitchen, dining room area and living room. Such a breath taking layout with glass everywhere to gaze at the views. The kitchen is in the center of this home and has plenty of counter space and cabinets. Simply put a gorgeous home. Located on one end of the home is a large office area with a fireplace, The primary bedroom has a private bath with a soaking tub, and did I mention a walk in closet! Lower level of this home has a family room , 2 bedrooms and a stunning bath. Also located on the lower level is a storage area that does not disappoint. Exterior of the home includes.. Established flower beds located around the home, A patio located off the kitchen and a beautiful pond , 23 acres And Stunning Views!!
- Lot Size
- 23.03 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Group calls for Stowe fire chief’s ouster
- After probe: Walker back on job
- Shot was accidentally fired on Market Street, police say
- Largest fuel pipeline in U.S., forced to close after hack, hopes to be running by end of week
- Relaxed zoning continues for Stowe businesses
- Fire chief’s role is called into question as new posts surface
- Out with the old, in with The Current
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, April 30-May 6
- Religious groups disagree on vaccinations
- Former Stowe designer faces 15-30 years for child porn
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.