Details for 2664 Weeks Hill Road, Stowe, VT
Come to one of Vermonts most magnificent treasures, offered at exceptional value. At a time when your familys health, privacy and safety are paramount, this property is without peer. This private and serene 30 acre multi-generational compound was created for quality living and entertaining. Nestled in the Green Mountains, the property is located in the most desirable location of a world class community, minutes from the ski slopes and Stowe village. The main level of the residence features a formal living room w/fireplace, great room, media room, rec. room, dining room, fitness pavilion and chefs kitchen. Also on the main level are three gracious and unique master suites, as well as two ensuite bedrooms. The second level offers additional ensuite bedrooms for family and friends. The private half mile driveway passes landscaped grounds, beautiful gardens and one of Vermonts largest man-made ponds. Two tennis courts, a swimming pool and a basketball half-court offer a wonderful range of activity. Experience a coming-together of nature and family at this magical home that transcends the ordinary. This truly is a legacy estate without rival. Buyers are finding interest in rural areas. They are investing in isolated compound-like houses so as to have a safe and spacious retreat... There is definitely a shift away from urbanization. -Mansion Global/WSJ, April 2020 - We cannot overemphasize that VT has the lowest number of COVID cases in America.
- Lot Size
- 30 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Hiker drowns at Bingham Falls
- ‘World class’ detox clinic breaks ground in Stowe
- Ex-Shelburne manager placed on leave, charged, in Mass.
- Restaurant sues sewage company for $2.5 million
- Johnson Fire Department says no to Black Lives Matter flag
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Jenna’s Promise: Housing, jobs for those recovering from drug epidemic
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
- Dave Sequist, ‘epitome of a country vet,’ dies
- Local gunshot ends in midwest arrest
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.