Details for 264 Railroad Street, Johnson, VT
This Victorian house is ready for a new Owner! Just a short walk to Downtown Johnson to the north and a short walk to the Old Mill Park and the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail to the south. It is currently set up as a Duplex with 3 bedrooms upstairs and 3 bedrooms downstairs. The garage is 2 stories and unfinished. It would make a great workshop or extra living space. The photos are from a little over a year ago and the house is currently occupied. This property is owned by the listing Realtor.
- Lot Size
- 0.58 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Doctor: One death, 56 cases in COVID-19 outbreak at Martinsburg nursing home
- Plea for restaurant rescue comes from mayors in Winston-Salem, across the Triad
- From broken back to buck
- Morristown dog park is now open
- Power lines, poles gone from Stowe’s Main Street
- County homeless shelter opens without permit
- First tracks: Stowe Mountain Resort's opening day 2020
- Lamoille County gets $300k to tackle first-to-worst unemployment
- Icing call: COVID closes Stowe Arena to rec leagues
- Police: Medical issues lead to crash
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.