Details for 151 Mill Lane, Stowe, VT
Rarely does a home come along that offers so much! On these 23+/- private acres you will find a property ideally suited to enjoying life with over 5,000 sq. ft. of living space and plenty of outdoor recreation to entertain everyone. The setting is spectacular, with awe-inspiring views of multiple mountain ranges - Worcesters to the south to Mt. Mansfield to the west. The southern exposure is perfect for the in-ground pool, surrounded by open, yet private meadows, surrounded by access to multiple trail networks. The interior flow is an open-concept floor plan for the living/dining/kitchen areas, and a main floor master bedroom suite complete with a private deck and wood stove. An office and 3-season sun room with views on all 3 sides are also found on the main level. On the 2nd floor of the main house are 3 additional bedrooms, one with an ensuite bath and a full bath shared by the other 2 bedrooms. The sauna with wood-burning stove and laundry room are also found on the 2nd floor. There is a family room and exercise room on the lower level, and above the attached over-sized 2-car garage is a completely separate guest suite with a bedroom and bath, and its own washer and dryer - the perfect space for guests to retreat to... This land is lovely - complete with a koi pond water feature, mature blueberry and raspberry bushes, an herb garden and more - this property must be seen to truly understand the vibe... your chance to experience quintessential Vermont country living!
- Lot Size
- 23.55 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Hiker drowns at Bingham Falls
- ‘World class’ detox clinic breaks ground in Stowe
- Ex-Shelburne manager placed on leave, charged, in Mass.
- Restaurant sues sewage company for $2.5 million
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Johnson Fire Department says no to Black Lives Matter flag
- Jenna’s Promise: Housing, jobs for those recovering from drug epidemic
- Back to school: Sixth-grade style in Hyde Park
- Dave Sequist, ‘epitome of a country vet,’ dies
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.