Details for 1505 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT
Sky Acres is a 44 acre estate in South Burlington that offers dramatic postcard mountain views to Mansfield and Camels Hump and the ultimate in privacy with easy access to Burlington and BTV. This authentic midcentury modern home is dramatically situated in the middle of the 44 acres. When you approach the property on the stately paved driveway you pass the 18 acre front pasture. Behind the house is a 5 acre back pasture and 12 acres of woodland. Currently the house is configured as a two bedroom with a one bedroom auxiliary dwelling. The house was recently renovated and updated with the highest quality materials and finishes. The renovation included new systems, premium lighting fixtures inside and out, central air, new stainless steel appliances. The open architecture kitchen, family and dining rooms have stunning mountain views over the private lawns and pastures. The main level master suite also enjoys the private mountain view. This is truly a one of a kind! Click on "Unbranded Tour URL 1" for a virtual showing.
- Lot Size
- 44 Acres
- Mls Id
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- ‘I’m not here to be the park bully’
- Wrend goes to Stowe: School board balks at its leader fielding questions
- Second chances: Jenna’s Promise repurposes old lumberyard
- It’s alive! Scholar making ‘real’ bots
- Two men charged with sexually assaulting minors
- After election, Johnson board sees big change
- Let’s leave a legacy of grace, patience, caring
- Donna L. Earle
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, March 26-April 1
- Stowe Police Department statistics, March 28-April 3
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.