Details for The 2020 WATERVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 6th Grade Class would like
The 2020 WATERVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 6th Grade Class would like to thank all Lamoille County communities, supporting businesses, friends and family for their support in fundraising for an intended class trip. Due to COVID-19, in lieu of a trip, we have decided to make contributions to Waterville Elementary School, the Town of Waterville for the use of its Town Hall and then pay remaining funds to the students, some of whom have decided to apply funds to a future 8th Grade Class Trip. Special thanks to the Mud City Ramblers and The Barn Rats for the amazing benefit concerts.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Lodge a little longer: Commodores switching rooms to apartments
- Anti-trans money funds two local candidates
- Lee H. Gonyaw
- Marilyn (Jean) Smith
- Lamoille County cleaves together
- Money talks in local House races
- Rosalie Mary Stoddard Fuller
- Stowe boys golf wins state title
- Police say car part thief fails to appear at court
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 1-8
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.