Details for Town of Hardwick April 7 Vote on Article 1 Warning
WARNING The legal voters of the Town of Hardwick, Vermont, are hereby notified and warned to meet at the Hardwick Memorial Building in the Town of Hardwick on Tuesday, April 7, 2020, between the hours of nine o'clock (9:00) in the forenoon (a.m.), at which time the polls will open, and seven o'clock (7 :00) in the afternoon (p.m.), at which time the polls will close, to vote by Australian ballot upon the following Article of business: ARTICLE I Shall general obligation bonds or notes in an amount not to exceed Two Hundred Seventy-Five Thousand Dollars ($275,000), subject to reduction by the application of federal and state grants-in-aid, and reserve funds for the purpose of acquiring a replacement fire truck, the estimated cost of such improvements being Two Hundred Seventy-Five Thousand Dollars ($275,000)? The legal voters of the Town of Hardwick are further notified that voter qualification, registration and absentee voting relative to said special meeting shall be as provided in Chapters 43, 51 and 55 of Title 17, Vermont Statutes Annotated. The legal voters of the Town of Hardwick are further notified that an informational meeting will be held on Thursday, April 2, 2020 at the Hardwick Memorial Building in the Town of Hardwick at six o'clock (6:00) in the evening, for the purpose of discussing the proposition.
- Waterbury Record publishes its last issue
- Lamoille County Superior Court
- Lamoille County educators take on a new mission
- Lamoille County: Information on restaurants and businesses
- Schools shut down for the rest of the school year
- Takeout food allowed to continue, but tourist businesses take a hit
- Wishmakers: Smugglers’ Notch and Make-a-Wish, fulfilling kids’ dreams
- Arrest connected to fatal shooting in Lamoille County and drug deal
- Judge dismisses superintendent’s argument of immunity
- State clamps down; virus continues its spread
Local & Social
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
Connect With Us
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.