Details for Town of Belvidere Request for Proposals RE Bog Road Culvert Replacement Project
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – BOG ROAD CULVERT REPLACEMENT PROJECT TOWN OF BELVIDERE, VERMONT The Town of Belvidere is seeking proposals from qualified contractors to conduct a culvert replacement project on Bog Road. The project will remove an existing 36” plastic culvert and replace it with a 57”x38” CMP Arch culvert. The Town requires this work to occur between July 1 and October 1, 2020. Proposals are required to provide proof of adequate insurance coverage. The full Request for Proposals is posted at LCPC.org and www.vermontbusiness registry.com and is also available at the Belvidere Town Clerk Office, 3996 VT-109, Belvidere Center, VT 05442. Standard fees for photocopies at the Town Office will apply. Proposals are due before 4 p.m. on April 17, 2020. For more information contact Project Manager Rob Moore at 802-888-4548.
- Waterbury Record publishes its last issue
- Lamoille County Superior Court
- Lamoille County educators take on a new mission
- Lamoille County: Information on restaurants and businesses
- Schools shut down for the rest of the school year
- Takeout food allowed to continue, but tourist businesses take a hit
- Wishmakers: Smugglers’ Notch and Make-a-Wish, fulfilling kids’ dreams
- Arrest connected to fatal shooting in Lamoille County and drug deal
- Judge dismisses superintendent’s argument of immunity
- State clamps down; virus continues its spread
Local & Social
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
Connect With Us
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.