Details for Duxbury Cemetery Commission Request for Proposals for Cemetery Maintenance
DUXBURY CEMETERY COMMISSION REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) FOR CEMETERY MAINTENANCE The Duxbury (VT) Cemetery Commission is accepting proposals for maintenance, clean-up, and care of the four Duxbury cemeteries. Annual maintenance season is May 1 through October 31. This contract will cover a two-year period, which begins May 1, 2020. Requirements: applicable work experience, proof of current liability insurance, and completed W-9. The contractor will take pride in these properties and also be flexible with work when visitors to the cemeteries are on property. Proposals will be accepted until 5pm EST February 27, 2020. To receive the RFP or for further information, please contact DCC Chair Ken Spencer at 97 Devlin Rd., Duxbury, VT 05676, 802-244-5680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wrend’s contract renewed
- Edwards records in sex case cannot be sealed
- Harwood school district teachers face layoffs, job reassignments
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Duxbury taxes could increase 50 percent
- Jeffersonville man found with guns, 400 pounds of ammo ordered held
- Lamoille County Superior Court
- Four times as loud
- Bad tweet got zoning admin bad letter
- Pass the bus, get busted
Local & Social
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
Connect With Us
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.