Thursdays at 2 p.m. Free; public welcome.
Greensboro Free Library, 55 East Craftsbury Road. Phyllis, 802-533-9246. greensborofreelibrary.org.
Johnson Senior Art Group
Tuesdays, 9 to 11 a.m. Johnson Municipal Building, 293 Lower Main St. West (upstairs). Work on your own art projects. Artwork displayed once a year at the Copley Hospital Art Gallery, Morrisville. Elaine Scott, 888-7965; Greta Ingalls, 635-2900.
Dad’s Group for Fathers and Father Figures
Tuesdays: 6 to 8 p.m. Conversation; share stories, challenges, triumphs as fathers. Free dinner and child care.
Everyone-Morristown Community Center, 26 Union St. Chris Hindes, 888-5229, lamoillefamilycenter.org.
River Arts Center
First and third Tuesday: Poetry Clinic, 6 to 8 p.m. Writing exercises. 7 to 8 p.m. Critique of work.
Third Thursday: Photo Co-op, 6 to 8 p.m. All welcome.
$5 suggested donation for workshops.
74 Pleasant St. 888-1261, riverartsvt.org.
Waterbury Public Library
• Qi Gong and Tai Chi: Fridays, Jan. 3 to Feb. 28. Instructor Kenneth Russell. Nine-week winter movement series.
• Qi Gong Flow: 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Drop in.
• Tai Chi for Fall Prevention: 11 a.m. to noon. Levels 1 and 2, seated or standing, beginners and older adults. Jan. 3: demo day; requires commitment to full eight weeks. Limit: 15. Registration required: 244-7036.
• Songwriting: Jan. 29, Feb. 17, March 25, April 29, 2020: 6 to 8 p.m. Patrick and Alison McHugh. Prior experience not required. SAL room.
• Personal technology help sessions; 30 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Free.
28 N. Main St. Register for all workshops and programs: 244-7036 or email@example.com.