Thursdays at 2 p.m. Free; public welcome.
Greensboro Free Library, 55 East Craftsbury Road. Phyllis, 802-533-9246. greensborofreelibrary.org.
Highland Center for the Arts
Feb. 15: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Making Black Ash Berry Baskets. Space limited. $95.
2875 Hardwick St. highlandartsvt.org, Box Office: 802-533-2000.
Lamoille Economic Development Corporation Business Skills Workshop
Feb. 19: 9 a.m. to noon. "Trends in Digital Business Marketing, Website Building and Maintenance."
Green Mountain Technology and Career Center, 738 VT-15.
Johnson Senior Art Group
Tuesdays, 9 to 11 a.m. Johnson Municipal Building, 293 Lower Main St. West (upstairs). Work on your own art projects.
Artwork displayed once a year at the Copley Hospital Art Gallery, Morrisville. Elaine Scott, 888-7965; Greta Ingalls, 635-2900.
Johnson Municipal Building (upstairs), 293 Lower Main St. West.
Dad’s Group for Fathers and Father Figures
Tuesdays: 6 to 8 p.m. Conversation; share stories, challenges, triumphs as fathers. Free dinner and child care.
Everyone-Morristown Community Center, 26 Union St. Chris Hindes, 888-5229, lamoillefamilycenter.org.
Lamoille Family Center: Parenting Workshop
Feb. 13, 20: 6 to 8 p.m. “How To Be The Parent You Always Wanted To Be.” Authors Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish. Participants will receive a copy of the book and CD. Free.
480 Cady’s Falls Road. Register (advise if free child care is needed): 888-5229.
River Arts Center
First and third Tuesday: Poetry Clinic, 6 to 8 p.m. Writing exercises. 7 to 8 p.m. Critique of work.
Third Thursday: Photo Co-op, 6 to 8 p.m. All welcome.
$5 suggested donation for workshops.
74 Pleasant St. 888-1261, riverartsvt.org.
Waterbury Public Library
• Chair Yoga: Wednesdays to March 25, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Drop-ins welcome. SAL Room.
• Craft Nights: Feb. 24, March 30 (last Monday), 6 to 8 p.m. Drop in. Bring project and have fun; non-judgmental environment. SAL Room.
• Personal technology help sessions: 30 minutes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Free.
• “Tai Chi for Fall Prevention” video with Dr. Paul Lam (Levels 1 & 2): Fridays to Feb. 28, 11 a.m. to noon. Seated or standing, beginners and older adults. Free. Limit: 15. Registration required: 244-7036.
• Health and Balance Through Qi Gong Flow: Fridays to Feb. 28, 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Sign up or drop in.
• Writers’ Wertfrei: Feb. 15, March 21, April 18, 10 a.m. to noon. Share your writing in non-judgmental, value-free atmosphere. Open to all writers, published or not. Bring three to five pages of material to share; receive feedback. SAL room.
• Race Conversations: Tuesdays, Feb. 18, March 17, April 21, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Facilitated by Life LeGeros. Reading Ijeoma Oluo’s book, “So you want to talk about race?” Interlibrary loan copies; 15 percent discount at Bridgeside Books, 29 Stowe St. SAL room, 29 N. Main St. Sign up: 244-7036.
• Songwriting: Feb. 17, March 25, April 29, 6 to 8 p.m. Patrick and Alison McHugh. Prior experience not required. SAL room.
• Soft Pastel Workshop: Feb. 25, 6 to 8 p.m. Belle McDougall. $10 supply fee. Limit: 10 participants.
28 N. Main St. Register for all workshops and programs: 244-7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.